Scarborough Series ® Window hood Sunscreens
- Excellent for mounting onto window mullions
- Diverse range of widths and configurations
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Concealed mounting methods are possible in certain applications
- Delivered to site ready-made for single-trade installation.
Attention to Detail:
- 20mm depth
- Maximum blade span: 3000mm depending on size of batten, location of building and local wind pressures.
- Standard extrusion length: 6500mm
- Custom designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Unique Ellipsoid, Bullet, Parallelogram or panel Window hood Sunscreens
The Louvreclad Scarborough Series® range of sunscreens and window hoods is available in various widths and ellipsoid, bullet, parallelogram or panel configurations, and is a versatile, alternative to traditional feature fins and screens. The Scarborough Series’ slim profile provides substantial sun screening to building exteriors and provides a distinctive architectural feature when presented in dynamic colour palates. A stunning alternative for commercial/industrial buildings and prestigious residential projects where an architectural feature is required.
The Scarborough Series window hood sunscreens offers an entire suite of profiles, making it one of our most comprehensive range of sun screening options available. Ideal for featured awnings, as modular fins or fixed louvred screens. The options are endless.
Click to enlarge