Bentley Series ® Louvered Screens
Features of Louvered screens:
- Excellent sun-shading performance
- Choice of lightweight panels or continuous blades
- The pitch and configuration of the blades can be varied
- Suitable for vertical louvred screens and horizontal window hoods
- Long lasting & Low Maintenance
- Light linear contemporary louvre aesthetic
Details of Louvered screens:
- Maximum blade span: 1200mm
- 48% free open area at 60mm pitch
Modern & Adaptable Louvered Screens
Louvreclad’s Bentley Series® utilises lightweight panels or continuous blades to create straight, clean lines for a contemporary featured sunscreen. The thin profile ensures adequate sun shading while providing a lighter shading aesthetic. As the blade pitch and orientation can be customised to suit the project, the Bentley Series louvred screens are an ideal solution for privacy screening around breakout areas, balcony dividers and over windows.
Designed to provide a cost effective and versatile louvred screening solution to the commercial market, the Bentley Series® is a long lasting option which can also be installed horizontally as window hoods and window screening. It is a very modern and adaptable design when complimented with the Caprice Series® as seen in the images below.
The Bentley Series louvred screens are an ideal solution for commercial privacy and existing building refurbishment projects where additional sun screening is required.
Click to enlarge