Bentley Series® Louvered Screens
Features of Louvred Screens:
- Excellent sun-shading performance
- Choice of lightweight panels or continuous blades
- Suitable for vertical louvred screens and horizontal window hoods
- Long lasting & low maintenance
- Light linear contemporary louvre aesthetic
Details of Louvred Screens:
- Maximum blade span: 1200mm
- 48% free open area at 60mm pitch
- The pitch and configuration of the blades can be varied
Modern & Adaptable Louvred Screens
Louvreclad’s Bentley Series® utilises lightweight panels or continuous blades to create straight, clean lines for a contemporary featured sunscreen. The thin profile ensures adequate sun shading while providing a lighter shading aesthetic. As the blade pitch and orientation can be customised to suit the project, the Bentley Series® louvred screens are an ideal solution for privacy screening around breakout areas, balcony dividers and over windows.
Designed to provide a cost effective and versatile louvred screening solution to the commercial market, the Bentley Series® is a long lasting option which can also be installed horizontally as window hoods and window screening. It is a very modern and adaptable design when complimented with the Caprice Series® as seen in the images below.
The Bentley Series® louvred screens are an ideal solution for commercial privacy and existing building refurbishment projects where additional sun screening is required.
Centenary SHS – Jindalee QLD
Industrial Development – Banyo QLD
Click to enlarge