Barossa Series ® Aluminium Batten Cladding
Features of Aluminium Batten Cladding:
- Extruded aluminium profiles with end capping
- Wide range of powder coated & anodised colour choices available
- Battens can be set any angle or pitch as determined by level of screening required
- Designed to withstand a variety of weather conditions
Details of Aluminium Battens:
- Concealed fixing methods created contemporary screens that offer privacy and sun shading performance
- Designed to complement the Scarborough Series®, Caprice Series® and Sheraton Series®
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load
Aluminium batten cladding is the building blocks of architectural screens
Louvreclad’s Barossa Series® aluminium batten cladding offer a wide variety of section profiles to give you unlimited design potential. Every screen is designed and customised to suit your project ensuring a unique cladding solution that creates distinctive features within your façade.
Barossa Series® high quality aluminium battens provide a non-combustible, sustainable, low-maintenance and durable screening solution. Our Aluminium Battens also come with aluminium end caps for long-lasting quality and a seamless finish.
Available in any powder coat, anodise or timber-look powder coated finish, this range is designed to withstand even the most corrosive environments.
The Barossa Series® is an aluminium RHS/SHS aluminium batten system can be installed in horizontally, vertically, and custom angled orientations.
Aluminium battens are the building blocks of contemporary shading and screen designs and are well-suited for all privacy and sun screening applications.
Available Barossa Series® profiles:
|BAR-75 x 20||BAR-60 x 20||BAR-45 x 20||BAR-150 x 20||BAR-100 x 45|
|BAR-75 x 45||BAR-60 x 45||BAR-45 x 45||BAR-150 x 45||BAR-100 x 20|
|BAR-75 x 60||BAR-60 x 60||BAR-150 x 75|
|BAR-75 x 75|
Click to enlarge