Ascot Series® Fixed Sun Shades
Features of Fixed Sun Shades:
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical mounting
- Standard and custom-made widths can be specified
- Panels can be mitred or tapered
- Channels can be capped if a square-edge finish is required
- Extruded aluminium surround frame with aluminium sheet in-fills
Details of Fixed Sun Shades:
- Maximum blade span: 4800mm
- Standard widths: 470mm, 670mm, 970mm, 1270mm
- 88mm depth
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
A fixed Aluminium Sun Shade solution which can be installed in vertical or horizontal configurations.
Louvreclad’s Ascot Series® aluminium louvres offers a variety of screening solutions for commercial and high rise residential projects. With a robust frame, your choice of widths and single-trade installation, The Ascot Series® can be made into various panel shapes. It features an open channel perimetre extrusion.
With a maximum blade span of 4.8m, these fixed Sun Shades offer a superior finish and can be mitred or tapered for an architectural finish.
The aluminium Fixed Sun Shades are ideal for external window screening. Both innovative and aesthetic, these unique screens can be powder coated in your choice of colour to create a truly distinctive finish to your project.
A’Beckett Tower – Melbourne VIC
Halo Apartments – St Kilda VIC
JCU – AITHM Building – Townsville QLD
Click to enlarge