Window Sun Hoods define the exterior of Halo Apartments
This striking ten level design by Ascui Edwards Architects rises up to horizontal bands that crown the upper level of the building with a ‘floating halo’.
Louvreclad added Ascot Series® sunhoods for windows and louvres from the Barossa Series® to achieve the crisp geometric lines and cool neutral hues that define the exterior of Halo Apartments.
A striking ten-level building that also features 300m2 of Apolic® cladding installed by Louvreclad.
Ascui Edwards Architects
- Ascot Series ® Aluminium Louvres
- Barossa Series ® Aluminium RHS
- Oxford Series ® External Louvres
- Apolic® Cladding
- Dulux Fluroset® Pearl White powder coated aluminium finish
- Dulux Fluroset® Silver Pearl powder coated aluminium finish
- Dulux Fluroset® Eternity Charcoal Pearl powder coated aluminium finish
- Apolic® Dark Grey Metallic