Hudson Series ® Acoustic Louvre
- Enclosures for air-conditioning intakes and generators, pump rooms, and complete stand-alone plant rooms.
- Insulated with glass wool to reduce noise transmission
- Multiple options available for selection to counteract specific acoustic frequency bandwidths
- Range from 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm and 600mm
- Tested to Australian Standard AS1191-2002.
- Pressure Drop Test Certificate
- Acoustic Louvre Insertion Loss Test Certificate
- Ranging from an Rw rating of 12 – 21
- Free Open Area (FOA) from 22% to 47%
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Please note: The Fact sheet download below has a copy of all test certification included for your reference.
High Performance Acoustic Louvre Systems
Louvreclad’s Hudson Series® is an acoustic louvre, used to reduce noise transmission. Custom designed to suit your application it is the ideal solution when aesthetics are as important as noise reduction, ventilation, and weather protection. Acoustic louvres promote the reduction of noise which is a requirement for most manufacturing facilities, plant rooms and machinery sheds whilst also promoting healthy air flow and ventilation.
The Louvreclad Hudson Series® louvre is a high performance fixed, full chevron acoustic louvre with a long term warranty. Our range of acoustic louvres can also be backed with bird mesh, vermin mesh or insect mesh, depending on your project requirements and we offer a range of base materials including:
- Zincalume® Steel
- Colorbond® Steel
- Galvabond® Steel
- Mill finish Aluminium
- Powdercoated Aluminium
- Anodised Aluminium
- Stainless Steel
Specialised coatings are also available on request.
Need acoustic louvres for sound & noise control?
Using high quality acoustic louvres allows for suitable ventilation while also maintaining an acceptable standard of noise control. This series is a preferred option to our standard louvre range when noise control is an important factor in design. Not only do they reduce noise, but they also provide a consistent airflow throughout the building.
Click to enlarge