Axis Series ® Operable Louvre System
Features of Operable Louvre System:
- Blades are constructed from sheet metal and are available in Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic range and Zincalume® standard range
- Choice of automated or manual operation
- Controls the entry of cold air, dust and wind-driven rain
- Blades are linked together and operate in unison. Banks can also be linked.
- Good Vision
Details of Operable Louvre System:
- The blades open up to 90°
- 135mm blade pitch
- 86% free open area when fully open
- Maximum blade span: 1200mm
- Supplied in assembled panels for ease of installation
Industrial Operable Louvre System
Ideal for areas that require natural ventilation and controlled airflow, Louvreclad’s Axis Series® operable louvre system is an easy response to changing climatic or environmental conditions with the versatility of manual or automated operation.
Allowing 86% free open area and good vision when fully open, the Axis Series® can also be partly closed to provide ventilation when raining or fully closed to control the entry of cold air, dust and wind driven rain.
With colour coated steel or Zincalume roll formed louvre blades, the Axis Series® 135mm pitch operable louvre system is built to last and comes with integrated link arms to allow the louvres to operate in unison.
Often specified to provide natural ventilation to school gymnasiums, the Axis Series® operable louvre has been designed and engineered specifically to suit all industrial and commercial applications as a low maintenance, long term and highly effective operable louvre solution.
Click to enlarge