Cascade Series ® Fixed Aluminium Louvres
- Extruded aluminium fixed blade louvres
- Large amount of open area for maximum airflow
- Ideal for applications requiring high Free Open Areas
- Can be specified as pre-fab modular panels or as continuous louvres
Attention to Detail:
- 64% free open area – Single-Stage
- 50% free open area – Two-Stage
- 100mm blade pitch
- Maximum blade span: 1000mm
- Maximum blade length: 6500mm
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Maximum Airflow with fixed aluminium louvres
Louvreclad’s Cascade Series® is a 100mm pitch, extruded aluminium louvre which is best suited to projects where maximum airflow is critical to the design. This high-performance and aerodynamic louvre has been designed to ensure low pressure drops and provide 64% free open area.
The Cascade Series® is also available as a two-stage louvre system to meet the rain defence requirements. Like all Louvreclad fixed aluminium louvres, the Cascade Series® can be supplied as pre-fabricated panels or a continuous louvre system. The Cascade Series® is certified for incidental live load making it a superior option for all commercial and industrial projects.
Performance Tested to AS/NZS 4740:2000
Louvreclad Cascade Series® high-performance louvre achieves a Class 2 for aerodynamics and Class D for rain defence, while providing 64% free open area making it an ideal choice for mechanical plant rooms, commercial screening and integrating into architectural facades when maximum airflow is a crucial to the design.
Rain Defence Simulation
Click to enlarge