Vulcan Series® Aluminium Shade Screens
Features of Aluminium Shade Screens:
- Trapezoid profile provides 45° screening while still maintaining a flat face
- Concealed fixing and continuous louvre design details
- Select the pitch to deliver maximum privacy and superior sun shading performance
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal solar screening
- Can be powder coated or anodised to any colour
Details of Aluminium Shade Screens:
- Three distinct profiles available
- Maximum span depends on size of batten, location of building and local wind pressures.
- Designed and engineered for incidental live load
Aluminium Shade Screening in a Bespoke Trapezoid Form
Louvreclad Vulcan Series® provides a bespoke trapezoid configuration that is versatile, and unique. Designed and engineered to suit any project, this trapezoid aluminium extruded profiles is a stunning alternative to traditional square and rectangular hollow section aluminium feature shade screens.
Vulcan Series® allows you to achieve 45° screening while still maintaining a flat face. As a bespoke solution it can also be designed with concealed fixings to maintain a continuous louvre contemporary architectural aesthetic ideal for mixed-use, commercial and industrial buildings, schools and public spaces.
Suitable for vertical or horizontal shade screens, the Vulcan Series® has been designed with great spanning capability and is well suited to both interior and exterior applications, making it a highly versatile architectural screening solution.
Louvreclad Vulcan Series® trapezoid profiles can be designed as a fixed or operable aluminium shade screens.
Click to enlarge