Vulcan Series® Aluminium Shade Screens
Features of Aluminium shade screens:
- Trapezoid profile provides 45°screening while still maintaining a flat face.
- Concealed fixing and continuous louvre design details
- Select the pitch to deliver maximum privacy and superior sun shading performance
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal solar screening
- Can be powder coated or anodised to any colour
Details of Aluminium shade screens:
- Three distinct profiles available
- Maximum span depends on size of batten, location of building and local wind pressures.
- Designed and engineered for incidental live load
Aluminium Shade Screening in a bespoke trapezoid shape
Louvreclad Vulcan Series® provides a bespoke Trapezoid configuration that is versatile, and unique. Designed and engineered to suit any project, this trapezoid aluminium extruded profiles is a stunning alternative to traditional square and rectangular hollow section aluminium feature shade screens.
The great thing about Vulcan Series®, is it allows you to achieve 45°screening while still maintaining a flat face. As a bespoke solution it can also be designed with concealed fixings to maintain a continuous louvre contemporary architectural aesthetic ideal for mixed-use, commercial and industrial buildings, Schools and Public spaces.
Suitable for vertical or horizontal shade screens, the Vulcan Series has been designed with great spanning capability and is well suited to both interior or exterior applications, making it a highly versatile architectural screening solution.
Louvreclad Vulcan Series® trapezoid profiles can be designed as a fixed or operable aluminium shade screens.
Click to enlarge