Scarborough Series® Window Shrouds
Features of Window Shrouds:
- Diverse range of widths and configurations
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Concealed mounting methods are possible in certain applications
- Delivered to site ready-made for single-trade installation
Details of Window Shrouds:
- 20mm depth
- Maximum blade span: 3000mm depending on size of batten, location of building and local wind pressures.
- Standard extrusion length: 6500mm
- Custom designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Aluminium Window hood Sunscreening
The Louvreclad Scarborough Series® 20mm aluminium modular sun blades and window shrouds can be configured to various depths to suit the project with the option of rectangular, ellipsoid, and bullet panel configurations.
The Scarborough Series’ slim profile of 20mm can provide substantial sun shading to building exteriors while also creating a distinctive architectural feature. As an aluminium extrusion, Scarborough Series can be finished in any powder coat, anodise or timber look colour palates. A stunning solution for commercial, industrial, education and multi-use buildings and any project where architectural screening and shading is required.
The Scarborough Series® 20mm modular sun blade and window shroud is unique to Louvreclad and offers an entire suite of profiles, making it one of our most comprehensive range of sun screening options available. Ideal for horizontal and vertical fins and feature window shrouds, this slim profile offers great spanning capabilities and can even be designed and engineered as operable louvred screens. The options are endless.
Click to enlarge