Venus Series® Chevron Louvre
Features of Chevron Louvre:
- Blades can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Provides privacy screening in apartment buildings or screening for unsightly plant and equipment
- Available in Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic Range and Zincalume® standard range
- High impact and wind loadings
- Zero visual barrier
Details of Chevron Louvre:
- Louvre material is 0.55 base metal thickness
- 42% free open area full chevron louvre
- 62.5mm Blade pitch
- Maximum blade span: 1800mm
- Maximum blade length: 7200mm
- Maximum side channel length: 4000mm
- Zero Vision through louvre for privacy
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
Full Chevron Louvre System
Louvreclad’s Venus Series® is a single stage full chevron louvre system, ideal for plant screening applications, privacy blocking and security screening.
The Venus Series® is a fixed louvre design with endless economic applications as the louvres can be mounted in any configuration, have zero vision and provide security, thus providing a wide range of benefits for screening unsightly plant equipment, balcony screening and carparks.
This has a louvre appearance from either side, thus making it aesthetically pleasing in situations where both sides can be seen.
Performance Tested to AS/NZS 4740:2000
Louvreclad Venus Series® is a single stage full chevron louvre system and achieves a Class 3 for aerodynamics and Class C for rain defence, while providing a 42% free open area making it ideal for plant screening applications, privacy blocking and security screening.
Rain Defence Simulation
Click to enlarge