Sheraton Series® External Aluminium Louvres
Features of Aluminium Louvre Blades:
- Delivered to site ready-made for single-trade installation
- Concealed mounting is possible in certain applications
- A selection of widths, configurations and mounting options
Details of Aluminium Louvre Blades:
- 75mm depth
- Maximum blade span: 4500mm
- Standard extrusion length: 6500mm
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Distinctive Architectural 75mm Aluminium Louvre Blades
Louvreclad’s Sheraton Series® external aluminium louvre blades are available in ellipsoid, bullet and panel configurations and is a versatile alternative to traditional feature fins and screens.
The suite’s greater depth of 75mm provides substantial strength, enabling longer spans of 4.5m to external sun screening designs. This feature allows for a more distinctive architectural character to building facades.
The Sheraton Series® external aluminium louvre blades are an elliptical sun hood range which can be used as modular feature fins for windows or existing building refurbs. Ideal in delivery as they can be made and delivered to site, ready for install.
It is also a trafficable option which makes it a good option in multi level apartments and commercial high rise buildings.
Click to enlarge