Neptune Series® Louvre Doors
Features of Louvre Doors:
- Suitable for louvred doors, installation into window joinery and grilles
- Extruded aluminium construction
- Integrates with Ellenborough Series® louvres while maintaining continuous louvre look
- Can be installed inverted
- Doors can be engineered to suit with specified hardware compatible to frame type
Details of Louvre Doors:
- 50% free open area
- 62.5mm blade pitch and 47mm depth
- Maximum blade span: 1000mm
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Custom Designed Louvre Doors & Grilles
Louvreclad’s Neptune Series® extruded aluminium screening louvre provides slimline option which can be ideal for louvre doors , window joinery and small grilles. This slimline louvre also has exactly the same pitch and profile as Ellenborough Series® chevron louvre making it a cost effective companion to be installed alongside Ellenborough Series while maintaining a continuous louvre look. With 62.5mm pitch and 47mm depth to the extrusion, the Neptune Series is most suited to louvre screening and ventilation applications where air flow is important and rain defence is not a concern.
The Neptune Series® is a high quality, extruded aluminium screening louvre suitable for all commercial applications. This includes, custom designs for substations, plant screens, mechanical air grilles, installation into window joinery and custom fabricated doors.
Performance Tested to AS/NZS 4740:2000
Neptune Series 47mm pitch aluminium screening louvre has been performance tested to achieve a Class D for rain defence and Class 1 for aerodynamics. With a 62.5mm pitch and 47mm in depth, this slimline louvre profile is well suited to louvre screens, doors and smaller grilles where maximum air flow is important and rain defence is not a concern.
Click to enlarge