Hercules Series ® Operable Louvres
Features of Operable Louvres:
- Combines ventilation, smoke spill and natural lighting
- Automated operation – configured to open in case of fire to provide smoke control
- Operated by spring return electric actuator
- Security mesh screen included if required
Details of Operable Louvres:
- 9.5mm Polycarbonate blades
- Blade pitch is variable (typically 300mm – 400mm)
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
High Security Operable Louvres
Louvreclad’s Hercules Series® is a very heavy duty operable louvre system which is proven to be ideal for high security areas such as correctional centres or military establishments with their heavy-duty construction and bullet-resistant polycarbonate blades.
They are of tamper-proof design and can be fitted with security screens inside. One of the most heavy duty operable louvres options on the market, the Hercules Series® is designed to withstand almost anything.
The Hercules Series® louvre is a heavy duty operable louvre.
Click to enlarge