Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Louvreclad’s AIS CPD Accredited presentation is a 45min, two part presentation that can be presented in person at your office or via Zoom or Teams at your convenience.
Attendees are provided with full supporting documentation and Certificates of Completion.
Part one of the presentation will provide clarification to architects, engineers and building contractors around louvre performance and how to specify the right louvre in all commercial applications.
Part two focuses on Solar Shading and the key design considerations when integrating solar shading into commercial buildings.
Key learning outcomes include:
Enhance your design with performance louvres.
- Understanding the Australian test standard and louvre classification
- Natural ventilation and performance louvres
- How to specify the right Louvre
Solar Shading and Bespoke Façade Solutions
- Solar shading types and key design parameters
- The importance of bracing in high wind zones
- Preferred fixing methods and bespoke design