What is Louvreclad Intelligence and why is it important?
Louvreclad Intelligence is a complete ‘Climate Ready’ solution designed to react to external climate conditions and then respond to individual comfort levels internally for the occupants of the building. The solution will not only maximize the individual’s working and living conditions but also increase the buildings overall performance and thereby reducing it’s environmental impact now and for the future.
Based on a holistic approach to both innovation and progress, the unique Zone Intelligence Unit (CR® ZIU CUBE) which incorporates the sophisticated CR® ZIOS (Zone Intelligence Operation System) – powered by Enigma is a user centred zone control system offering intelligent comfort options.
ZIU CUBE is a wireless Cluster Server with IP connectivity. The CUBE is the basic platform to run the CR®-ZIOS (Zone Intelligence Operation System – powered by ENIGMA) and to create the local CR® Zone Intelligence Network within a zone or space. The CUBE acts like a brain.
The created network structure is like a central nervous system that senses changing comfort factors and user requests.
The ENIGMA software modules include, but are not limited to, Skills (BACnet/IP, KNX, Modbus, sun tracking, over shadowing, building and façade performance modelling, energy optimization, user comfort and wellbeing), Talk (interaction with user, smartphone and tablet use, reporting), and Family (global connection of local zones and spaces on enterprise level).
ZIU DUO is a wireless dual motor controller designed specifically for the control of motorized shades. The CR®-ZIU DUO operates as a part of a CR® Zone Intelligence network and can connect through the CR®-CUBE to a vertical backbone.
This innovation leads to overall energy savings throughout an entire building as well as significant improvement in occupant comfort levels.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications:
- A building’s location including the geographical position, sun angles, reflected glare from other buildings and natural environment such as city or country
- A building’s orientation and the glazed areas on different facades
- Individual “WELL Being” requirements
- Interior and exterior reflective surfaces
- The architectural and design requirements of the building
- Employee and tenant comfort levels
- Use of high sustainable materials
- PVC free components.
+ Multitude of Benefits:
- Overall reduction of external loads to the mechanical system of the building
- Contribution to an overall reduction of CO2 footprint
- Greater “WELL Being” for individuals creating a healthier and more productive environment
- Significant improvement of floor space usage
- Higher comfort levels for employees and tenants
- Increasing building value
- Efficient system integration reducing unnecessary interfaces
- Less system components providing building developments with more flexibility and less maintenance requirements
- Less points of failure give higher reliability with less “down time” and servicing hours, reducing overall costs.
- Occupant Comfort Management Solution that provides a one-stop-shop Building Lifetime Service for active buildings of the future.