Sheraton Series ® External Aluminium Louvres
Distinctive Architectural 75mm Aluminium Louvre Blades
Louvreclad’s Sheraton Series® external aluminium louvre blades are available in ellipsoid, bullet and panel configurations and is a versatile alternative to traditional feature fins and screens. The suite’s greater depth of 75mm provides substantial strength, enabling longer spans to sun screening designs. This feature allows for a more distinctive architectural character to building facades.
The Sheraton Series® external aluminium louvre blades are an elliptical sun hood range which can be used as modular feature fins for windows or existing building refurbs. It is also a trafficable option which makes it ideal in multi level apartments and commercial high rise buildings.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Delivered to site ready-made for single-trade installation
- Concealed mounting is possible in certain applications
- A selection of widths, configurations and mounting options
Attention to Detail:
- 75mm depth
- Maximum blade span: 4500mm
- Standard extrusion length: 6500mm
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Remora Road Apartments – Hamilton Brisbane QLD
Goodmans Logistics – Lytton QLD
Metricon Stadium – Carrara QLD
Quest Apartments – Woolloongabba QLD
Click to enlarge