Bupa Aged Care
A stunning timber look finish with Operable Aluminium louvres
Bupa Aged Care have a stunning new facade to the front of the aged care facility, incorporating a bank of aluminium operable louvres from the Oxford Series®. This was coated in a timber look powder coat finish which provides a long lasting, maintenance free solution for inside building performance and ensures maximum protection from the elements.
High quality powder coated timber look louvres are a popular alternative to the traditional timber and have a bespoke appearance that will last for the long term.
This is complimented with louvred doors and Aluminium window sun hoods and shades which complete the whole look.
A fantastic outcome for everyone involved.
142 – 144 Carrington Road, Queens Park
- Nexus Series® Single, Two-stage & Drainable Louvres
- Oxford Series ® External Louvres
- Polaris Series ® Perforated Metal Screens
- Dulux Ultriva® powdercoated finish (Monument Matt YL264A)
- Knotwood timber look finish
- Dulux Duratec® powdercoated finish