Varsity Series ® Roll formed Louvre
A traditional louvre profile roll-formed from sheet metal
Louvreclad’s Varsity Series® is a traditional roll formed louvre profile from precision sheet metal construction, providing a versatile ventilation and screening solution for commercial buildings and structures.
This louvre is frequently inverted for visual screening of equipment on roof mounted platforms. A cost effective solution which is available in a range of materials. This roll formed louvre system can be supplied cut to length and in pre-assembled panels.
The Varsity Series® is a single, fixed or two stage louvre. (The second stage is Venus Series®)
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Effective weatherproofing characteristics
- Available in Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic range and Zincalume® standard range
- NEW: Woodgrain Range
Attention to Detail:
- Maximum blade span: 1500mm
- 53% free open area – 125mm pitch
- 41% free open area for two-stage louvre
- Maximum blade length: 7200mm
- Maximum side channel length: 4000mm
Click to enlarge