Varsity Series ® Roll formed Louvre
- Effective weatherproofing characteristics
- Available in Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic range and Zincalume® standard range
- NEW: Woodgrain Range
Attention to Detail:
- Maximum blade span: 1500mm
- 53% free open area – 125mm pitch
- 41% free open area for two-stage louvre
- Maximum blade length: 7200mm
- Maximum side channel length: 4000mm
A traditional sheet metal roll-formed louvre profile
Louvreclad’s Varsity Series® is a traditional roll formed louvre profile from precision sheet metal construction, providing a versatile ventilation and screening solution for commercial buildings and structures.
This louvre is frequently inverted for visual screening of equipment on roof mounted platforms. A cost effective solution which is available in a range of materials. This roll formed louvre system can be supplied cut to length and in pre-assembled panels.
The Varsity Series® is a single, fixed or two stage louvre. (The second stage is Venus Series®)
Performance Tested to AS/NZS 4740:2000
Louvreclad Varsity Series® this 125mm pitch high-strength roll formed steel weather louvre system achieves a Class D for rain defence and a Class 2 for aerodynamics with face velocities up to 1.4m/s and Class 1 rating from 1.4-3.4ms while providing 53% free open area. An excellent screening and ventilation louvre for all applications that require maximum aerodynamics and where rain defence is less important.
Click to enlarge