A Grand result for a Three pass Louvre system
(Previously Simonds Stadium)
Situated in Geelong, the UNESCO City of Design, GMBHA is the result of a major redevelopment of the former Simonds Stadium to become a world class stadium, community hub and elite training facility for the Geelong Cats AFL team.
Populous Architects specified Louvreclad for the louvres, feature screens and building facades throughout this state-of-the-art facility and due to the sheer size and complexity of the project, we used a range of products to suit the application. This included the Caprice Series®; specified for sun protection and as an architectural feature utilizing a mixture of powder coated and anodized finishes. The Kensington Series® three pass louvre was specified for its excellent resistance to wind driven rain even in cyclone conditions. In this case, Louvreclad custom manufactured and installed the Kensington louvre frames to suit the uniquely tapered design.
Louvreclad also provided Colourbond Delta Series® louvres for the rooftop plantroom screen. Louvreclad’s Delta Series® is a high strength roll formed perforated steel louvre that provides excellent screening and security while also allowing for good ventilation.
A fantastic project that the Louvreclad Team were proud to be part of!
370 Moorabool Street
- Caprice Series ® Aluminium Louvres
- Delta Series ® Perforated Louvre
- Jupiter Series® Single, Two-stage & Drainable Louvres
- Kensington Series ® Waterproof Louvres
- Dulux Duralloy New Bright White Gloss 84636,
- Dulux Alphatec blaze blue gloss 2655268G,
- Dulux precious metropolis silver gloss pearl gloss 84678,
- Dulux alphatec navy gloss 98450282 – Spanish Silver,
Delta Series® – Dulux Monument
Kensington Series® -Duralloy Charcoal Satin 88351