Delta Series ® Perforated Louvre
Rollformed Perforated Louvres
Louvreclad’s Delta Series® is a high-strength roll formed perforated louvre that provides high security while allowing good ventilation. The blades are designed to lock together to make a virtually impenetrable wall. The front face of the Louvre is continuously supported by the perforated area beneath the blade, making it ideal for trafficable areas.
Stronger than extruded aluminium louvres
Incidental impacts of up to 140 kg force on the front face will not damage the blades. Therefore The Delta Series® will maintain its structure much longer than extruded aluminium louvres.
Delta Series® can also be specified without ventilation by removing the perforations. This is used for architectural features such as a building cladding, privacy screens, or where blanked louvres are required.
The Delta Series® is a fixed, single stage louvre, or by the addition of Venus® two stage louvre, it can be totally waterproof. Roll formed for consistency, strength and lower production costs, the blades are designed with 11 x 11 perforations to provide integrated vermin proofing so there is no need for bird wire or security mesh with the Delta Series®.
Removable insect screens can be fitted to the rear of the louvres if required.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Available in a wide range of colours of the Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic and the Zincalume® standard range
- NEW: Woodgrain range
- Ideal for inverted louvre situations (eg: plant screens)
- Provide blanked louvres and cladding when unperforated
- Perforations eliminate the need for bird/vermin mesh
- High-strength perforated louvre with excellent impact resistance
Attention to Detail:
- 48% free open area
- Perforation 69.4% free open area
- Maximum blade span: 2400
- 125mm pitch
- High Security
- Vermin Proof (11 x 11 aperture)
- Maximum blade length: 7200mm
- Maximum side channel length: 4000mm
- Blades can be run without perforation for a blanked louvre application
- Rw rating of 3
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load of 140kg
Click to enlarge