Delta Series ® Perforated Louvre
High Tensile Steel Louvres
Louvreclad’s Delta Series® is a high-strength roll formed perforated steel louvre that provides high security while allowing good ventilation. The blades are designed to lock together to make a virtually impenetrable wall. The front face of the Louvre is continuously supported by the perforated area beneath the blade, making it ideal for trafficable areas.
Stronger than extruded aluminium louvres
Incidental impacts of up to 140 kg force on the front face will not damage the steel blades. Therefore The Delta Series® will maintain its structure much longer than extruded aluminium louvres.
Delta Series® can also be specified without ventilation by removing the perforations. This is used for architectural features such as a building cladding, privacy screens, or where blanked louvres are required.
The Delta Series® is a fixed, single stage louvre, or by the addition of Venus® two stage louvre, it can be totally waterproof. Roll formed for consistency, strength and lower production costs, the blades are designed with 11 x 11 perforations to provide integrated vermin proofing so there is no need for bird wire or security mesh with the Delta Series®.
Removable insect screens can be fitted to the rear of the louvres if required.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Available in a wide range of colours of the Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic and the Zincalume® standard range
- NEW: Woodgrain range
- Ideal for inverted louvre situations (eg: plant screens)
- Provide blanked louvres and cladding when unperforated
- Perforations eliminate the need for bird/vermin mesh
- High-strength perforated steel louvre with excellent impact resistance
Attention to Detail:
- Single Stage – 48% free open area
- Two Stage 42% free open area
- Perforation 69.4% free open area
- 125mm blade pitch
- High Security
- Vermin Proof (11 x 11 aperture)
- Maximum blade length: 7200mm
- Maximum side channel length: 4000mm
- Maximum blade span: 2400
- High tensile Steel blades can be run without perforation for a blanked louvre application
- Rw rating of 3
Eastland Shopping Centre – Ringwood VIC
Eagle Stadium – Werribee VIC
85 Hudon Road – Albion QLD
Quest Apartments – Woolloongabba QLD
AFP Office Building – Brisbane Airport, QLD
Click to enlarge