Cascade Series ® Fixed Aluminium Louvres
Maximum Airflow with fixed aluminium louvres
Louvreclad’s Cascade Series® is the best choice for a fixed blade louvre where maximum airflow is desired. Medium sized fixed aluminium louvres which have a 64% open air space, allowing maximum airflow and ventilation whilst also protecting from rain entry.
The Cascade Series® louvre is also available in a fixed two stage louvre system, making it an ideal choice for commercial plant rooms, building facades and aesthetic requirements. Bird wire can be fitted internally and can be manufactured in assembled panels. The Cascade Series® is certified for incidental live load making it a superior option for industrial requirements.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Extruded aluminium fixed blade louvres
- Large amount of open area for maximum airflow
- Ideal for applications requiring high Free Open Areas
Attention to Detail:
- 64% free open area – Single-Stage
- 50% free open area – Two-Stage
- 100mm blade pitch
- Maximum blade span: 1400mm
- Maximum blade length: 6500mm
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Lucent apartments – North Sydney
Eagle Stadium – Werribee VIC
Click to enlarge