Louvreclad Create – A Design Process Tailored for You
Louvreclad approaches every large-scale project afresh, with every brief requiring a custom process to achieve project-specific deliverables.
When dealing with bespoke designs, project-specific performance briefs, or buildings that require regulated design and sign-off, Louvreclad understands the necessity for detailed planning, design and engineering of the louvre and screening elements within your façade.
Our solution to this is Louvreclad Create, which provides you with a tailored and comprehensive process that guarantees a successful design outcome, the first time.
What is the Louvreclad Create design service?
Louvreclad Create is a new way of engaging Louvreclad’s design and engineering team at concept stage. From the start, Louvreclad initiates a proactive approach to collaboration which allows us to team you up with the right set of experts to suit your concept.
Our specialist design and engineering team will deep dive into your design concept and provide you with a tailored process that guarantees you get it right first time.
The Louvreclad Create process:
1. Design Development: Utilizing state of the art 3D modelling software, our team will provide initial concept sketches and 3D prototypes to explore design options, technologies and processes that mitigate risk, reduce pain points, all the while maintaining your design intent.
2. Feasibility Study: Developed design is clarified using sketches, prototypes, and first-pass engineering calculations to back it up. Full prototype design (if required).
3. Prototype Production: Including shop drawings of the prototype, fabrication, and delivery.
4. Project-specific Performance Specification: If required.
- Project-specific shop drawings
- Engineer certification to relevant Australian standards
- Compliance declaration in accordance with NSW Building Practitioners Act 2020
Featured projects that utilised our design service:
The opportunity to partner with Kane Constructions to create a unique louvre façade solution for the state of the art, $40M, Clifton Hill Aged Care project was an exciting challenge which proved to be a bespoke architectural solution that stands out from the rest.
Louvreclad were approached at early design stage to assist with the proposed perforated aluminium screens for this iconic sports stadium. We met with Populous architects to discuss project planning, including material selections and design for the proposed light box screens on all the entry gates.
Hayball architects presented this project to our team after receiving a technical presentation from Louvreclad. The Department of Education brief called for a proprietary cladding system that could withstand the unpredictable impacts of a school setting, and still be low maintenance, within budget and easy to build.