Altura Series ® Chevron Louvres
- Vertical Louvre blade
- Blades are constructed out of aluminium sheet metal
- Ideal for plant room screens
- Ideal for enclosures with high ventilation requirements
- Assembled & installed in panels or as a continuous louvre
Attention to Detail:
- Zero vision
- 80% free open area (FOA)
- 100mm blade pitch
- Maximum blade span: 2300mm
- Maximum blade length: 2300mm
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Zero vision, vertical louvres
Louvreclad’s Altura Series® full chevron louvres is a 300mm deep, custom made 3mm folded sheet metal aluminium louvre.
Designed with high performance in mind, the Altura Series has been created for commercial plant room enclosures where zero vision, maximum airflow and maximum rain defence are crucial. This high performance louvre not only ensures the mechanical equipment is hidden from view, but also provides an aesthetically pleasing architectural feature.
The Altura Series® High quality, fixed, full chevron louvres can be installed in either vertical or horizontal configurations.
Performance Tested to AS/NZS 4740:2000
Louvreclad Altura Series® is a 100mm pitch 300mm deep fixed blade louvre which achieves a Class 1 for aerodynamics and a Class B for rain defence making it one of the highest performing louvres on the market for both rain defence and aerodynamics. Alongside this the Altura Series is one of the only louvres which provides 80% free open area. (See Plan view animations below)
Rain Defence Simulation
One One One Eagle Street – Brisbane QLD
Click to enlarge