Altura Series ® Chevron Louvres
- 145mm Vertical Louvre blade (60% FOA)
- 300mm Vertical Louvre Blade (80% FOA)
- Aluminium extrusion powder coated or annodised to any colour
- Ideal for plant room screens & enclosures with high ventilation requirements
- Assembled & installed in panels or as a continuous louvre
Attention to Detail:
- Zero vision
- 100mm blade pitch
- Maximum blade span: 2000mm
- Maximum blade length: 6000mm
- Designed, engineered and certified to AS/NZS 1170 loading codes
Zero vision, vertical louvres
Louvreclad’s Altura Series® full chevron louvres come in a 145mm or 300mm deep, extruded aluminium full chevron louvre.
Designed with high performance in mind, the Altura Series has been created for commercial plant room enclosures where zero vision, maximum airflow and maximum rain defence are crucial. This high performance louvre not only ensures the mechanical equipment is hidden from view, but also provides an aesthetically pleasing architectural feature.
The Altura Series® High quality, fixed, full chevron louvres can be installed in either vertical or horizontal configurations.
Performance Tested to AS/NZS 4740:2000
Altura Series® 145 is an extruded aluminium 62.5mm pitch by 145mm deep vertical chevron Louvre that provides 60% Free Open Area, Class 1 for Aerodynamics and 95% effective Class C rain defence.
Altura Series® 300 is a 100mm pitch 300mm deep fixed blade louvre which achieves a Class 1 for aerodynamics and a Class B for rain defence making it one of the highest performing louvres on the market for both rain defence and aerodynamics. Alongside this, the Altura Series® is one of the only louvres which provides 80% free open area. (See Plan view animations below)
Altura 145 Aerodynamics Simulation
Altura 145 Rain Defence Simulation
Altura 300 Aerodynamics Simulation
Altura 300 Rain Defence Simulation
One One One Eagle Street – Brisbane QLD
Click to enlarge