Aluminium Louvres: High-quality, long-lasting solutions
Louvreclad’s range of extruded aluminium louvres can be anodised, or powder coated to suit your application. Aluminium louvres can be supplied flat packed, ready for assembly or assembled into panels for easy installation. We offer supply only or supply and installation services depending on your requirements.
A sophisticated solution to protect buildings is the use of aluminium louvres from our extensive range. They not only protect the building from the elements, but also act as energy savers, architectural features and are ideal for building refurbishments.
Architects specify louvres to not only add to the beauty and outlook of the building but also to reduce our carbon footprint. Louvres also give the desired outlook within your budget scope. The louvres manufactured by Louvreclad are known for their high-quality, all-weather protection.
Aluminium Louvres are traditionally fixed louvres that are designed to maximise building protection, privacy and aesthetics. These kinds of louvres are largely used in industrial and commercial buildings.
Features of Aluminium Louvres
- Aluminium louvres are available in a number of sizes.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Powder coated and aluminium anodized.
- Provides excellent protection against water penetration.
- Resistant to wind & rain.
Examples of Aluminium Products
- Wickham Series® Elliptical Louvres
- Ellenborough Series® Chevron Louvres
- Jupiter Series® Industrial Performance Louvres
Advantages of Aluminium Louvres
- Aluminium Louvres are high quality louvres
- These louvres can be easily customized
- Aluminium is versatile in nature
- Easy to install in any given space
- Aluminium slats are light weight when compared to other material
- Aluminium is eco-friendly as this material can be recycled and reused.
- These louvres are easy to maintain. As they do not rust or corrode.
- The Aluminium Louvres have a longer life span and are more durable
- They allow the maximum natural ventilation yet protection against unwanted dust, wind, etc.