Aluminium Louvres: High quality, long lasting solutions
Louvreclad’s range of extruded aluminium louvres can be anodised or powder coated to suit your application. Aluminium louvres can be supplied flat packed, ready for assembly or assembled into panels for easy installation. We offer supply only or supply and installation services depending on your requirements.
A sophisticated solution to protect one’s building is with the use of aluminium louvres from our extensive range. They not only protect the building from the elements, but also act as energy savers, architectural features and are ideal for building refurbishments.
Architects specify louvres to not only add to the beauty and outlook of the building but also to reduce our carbon footprint. Louvres also give the desired outlook within your budget scope. The louvres manufactured by Louvreclad are known for their high quality, all weather protection.
Aluminium Louvres are traditionally fixed louvres that are designed to maximise building protection, privacy and aesthetics . These kinds of louvres are largely used in industrial and commercial buildings.
- Aluminum louvres are available in a number of sizes.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Powder coated and aluminum anodized.
- Provides excellent protection against water penetration.
- Resistant to wind & rain.
- Aluminium Louvres are high quality louvres
- These louvres can be easily customized
- Aluminum is versatile in nature
- Easy to install in any given space
- Aluminum slats are light weight when compared to other material
- Aluminum is eco-friendly as this material can be recycled and reused.
- These louvres are easy to maintain. As they do not rust or corrode.
- The Aluminium Louvres have a longer life span and are more durable
- They allow the maximum natural ventilation yet protection against unwanted dust, wind, etc.
Need more information?
Call one of the team today and lets get started on your next project… 1300 165 678