Bupa Aged Care
A stunning timber look finish to Operable Aluminium blades
Bupa Aged Care have a stunning facade to the front of the facility, incorporating aluminium operable louvre blades from the Oxford Series® in a timber look powder coated finish. This provides a long lasting solution for inside building performance and ensures maximum protection from the elements. High quality powder coated Timber look louvres are a popular alternative to traditional timber and have a bespoke appearance that will last for the long term.
This is complimented with louvred doors and Aluminium window sun hoods and shades which complete the whole look.
A fantastic outcome.
142 – 144 Carrington Road, Queens Park
- Nexus Series ® Fixed louvres: single, two-stage & drainable
- Oxford Series ® Louvres
- Polaris Series ® Perforated Metal Screens
- Dulux Ultriva® powdercoated finish (Monument Matt YL264A)
- Knotwood timber look finish
- Dulux Duratec® powdercoated finish