Oxford Series ® Louvres
Fixed or Operable Elliptical blade Louvres
Louvreclad’s popular Oxford Series® is an ellipsoid blade louvre which can be either fixed or operable. It incorporates a streamline design with a robust construction to enhance the architectural appearance and performance of any commercial project.
Our high quality range of fixed or operable blades will not rot, warp or fade and being powdercoated, opens you to a large choice of colours to add to the appeal. The Oxford Series® is a cost effective solution for your building’s exterior performance.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Ideal for vertical spanning between floors without mid-supports
- Ideal for operable screens
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Blades can be mounted at various angles and pitch
Attention to Detail:
- Maximum blade span: 2800mm
- 150mm ellipsoid
- 29mm depth
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Advanx East – Rushcutters Bay NSW
Boundary Rd – Wacol QLD
Bupa – Queens Park NSW
Click to enlarge