Oxford Series ® External Louvres
A Fixed or Operable External Louvre Design
Louvreclad’s popular Oxford Series® range is an ellipsoid louvre blade which can be either fixed or operable. It incorporates a streamlined design with a very robust construction to enhance the architectural appearance and performance of any commercial project.
Designed with a superior quality aluminium, our high quality range of fixed or operable external louvre systems will not rot, warp or fade. The added benefit of being powdercoated, opens you to a large choice of colours to add to the appeal. The Oxford Series® is a cost effective solution for your building’s exterior performance.
The 150mm ellipsoid blade makes it a popular choice for commercial offices and buildings as the size of the blade makes and eye-catching statement to the exterior.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Ideal for vertical spanning between floors without mid-supports
- Ideal for operable screens
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Blades can be mounted at various angles and pitch
Attention to Detail:
- Maximum blade span: 2800mm
- 150mm ellipsoid
- 29mm depth
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Advanx East – Rushcutters Bay NSW
Boundary Rd – Wacol QLD
Bupa – Queens Park NSW
Click to enlarge