Glacier Series ® Operable Louvres
Long lasting, High performance, Operable louvres
Louvreclad’s Glacier Series® operable Louvres permit optimum free airflow when fully open and its blade cladding options allow for varying levels of natural light. A popular option for sports halls and school gymnasiums.
The Glacier Series® is a glazed louvre which is operable by either manual or mechanical operation.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Available complete with all hardware
- Installed using standard extruded sub-sills and head channels for a commercial finish
- Weatherstrip seals on mullions
- Various blade cladding options
- Polycarbonate (clear or opaque)
- Glass (clear or opaque)
- Fibre glass
- Pressed sheetmetal (profiled sheeting)
- Aluminium sheet
Attention to Detail:
- 83% free open area – fully open
- Maximum blade span: 2400mm
- Blade pitch is variable (typically 300mm – 400mm)
- Rw rating of 21
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Click to enlarge