Glacier Series ® Operable Glass Louvres
Long lasting, High performance, Operable glass louvres
Louvreclad’s industrial Glacier Series® operable glass louvres provide optimum controlled airflow from either total free airflow when fully open to a restricted airflow when closed. This is managed either by manual or mechanical operation depending on your requirements. This helps to create an energy efficient interior.
It’s multiple blade cladding options allow for varying levels of natural light. Designed from a high quality aluminium, the Glacier Series® is a commercial design which allows for complete control. A popular option for sports halls, school gymnasiums and industrial warehousing.
The Glacier Series® is a glazed louvre which is operable by either manual or mechanical operation.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Available complete with all hardware
- Installed using standard extruded sub-sills and head channels for a commercial finish
- Weatherstrip seals on mullions
- Various blade cladding options
- Polycarbonate (clear or opaque)
- Glass (clear or opaque)
- Fibre glass
- Pressed sheetmetal (profiled sheeting)
- Aluminium sheet
Attention to Detail:
- 83% free open area – fully open
- Maximum blade span: 2400mm
- Blade pitch is variable (typically 300mm – 400mm)
- Rw rating of 21
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
Click to enlarge