Axis Series ® Operable Louvres
Heavy Duty Operable Louvre System
Louvreclad’s Axis Series® operable louvre system is an easy response to changing climatic or environmental conditions with the versatility of manual or automated operation. Allowing 86% airflow when fully open, the Axis Series® can also be partly or fully closed to control the entry of cold air, dust and wind driven rain.
Built to last, The Axis Series® is a heavy duty operable louvre designed for all industrial applications and provides a long term solution to your requirements.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Blades are of sheet metal construction and are available in Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic range and Zincalume® standard range
- Choice of manual or automated operation
- Controls the entry of cold air, dust and wind-driven rain
Attention to Detail:
- The blades open up to 90°
- 135mm blade pitch
- 86% free open area when fully open
- Maximum blade span: 1500mm
Click to enlarge