Axis Series ® Operable Louvres
Heavy Duty Operable Louvre System
Ideal for areas that require controlled airflow, Louvreclad’s Axis Series® operable louvre system is an easy response to changing climatic or environmental conditions with the versatility of manual or automated operation. Allowing 86% airflow and good vision when fully open, the Axis Series® can also be partly closed to provide ventilation when raining or fully closed to control the entry of cold air, dust and wind driven rain.
Built to last, The Axis Series® is a heavy duty operable louvre designed for all industrial applications and provides a long term solution to your requirements.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Blades are constructed from sheet metal and are available in Colorbond® steel, Colorbond® Ultra & Metallic range and Zincalume® standard range
- Choice of manual or automated operation
- Controls the entry of cold air, dust and wind-driven rain
- Blades are linked together and operate in unison. Banks can also be linked.
- Good Vision
Attention to Detail:
- The blades open up to 90°
- 135mm blade pitch
- 86% free open area when fully open
- Maximum blade span: 1500mm
- Maximum blade length: 1500mm
- Supplied in assembled panels for ease of installation
Click to enlarge