Ascot Series ® Aluminium Louvres
A fixed Sun Shade which can be installed in vertical or horizontal configurations.
Louvreclad’s Ascot Series® aluminium louvres offers a variety of screening solutions for commercial and high rise residential projects. With a robust frame, your choice of widths and single-trade installation, The Ascot Series® can be made into various panel shapes. It features an open channel perimetre extrusion.
The aluminium blades can be used as a fixed sun shade or sun hood, ideal for external window screening. Innovative and aesthetic, these unique screens can be powder coated in your choice of colour to create a truly distinctive finish to your project.
Distinctive Features + Diverse Applications + Multitude of Benefits:
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical mounting
- Standard and custom-made widths can be specified
- Panels can be mitred or tapered
- Channels can be capped if a square-edge finish is required
- Extruded aluminium surround frame with aluminium sheet in-fills
Attention to Detail:
- Maximum blade span: 4800mm
- Standard widths: 470mm, 670mm, 970mm, 1270mm
- 88mm depth
- Designed, engineered and certified for incidental live load.
A’Beckett Tower – Melbourne VIC
Halo Apartments – St Kilda VIC
JCU – Aithm Building – Townsville QLD
Click to enlarge